PROLIVA ACTIVE KIDS
Proliva Active Kids for Growth and Immunity
The foundation for a healthy adult body is set during childhood and requires wholesome proteins for building strong muscles, bones, brain and nerves, as well as vitamins and fortifiers for immunity and development.
Children are likely to be fussy eaters, preferring sugar and processed carbohydrates to wholesome foods, and often refuse to eat healthy foods. Proliva Active Kids fulfills children’s nutritional requirements by creating a protein-rich base for healthy and appealing meals and snacks.
Whey is an important component in cow milk, and studies have shown that whey protein can help in linear growth and improved muscle mass in children.
Casein a slow-release protein present in milk, is absorbed slowly into the bloodstream, so that the body has a steady supply of protein throughout the day.
Total Protein content: 8g per serving.
Carbohydrates boost energy and body mass.
Bovine Colostrum or pre-milk from cows, contains protein, carbohydrate and fats, along with enzymes, antibodies as immunoglobulins, and growth enhancers that promote growth and develop immunity. Contains 1g per serving Colostrum powder.
DHA is an Omega-3 fatty acid that is essential for cognitive and muscle function, vision, nervous system function and overall brain development and function.
Curcumin is a component of turmeric that is well-known for its anti-inflammatory, immunity –Boosting, infection-fighting and antimicrobial properties.
Brahmi is an important remedy in Ayurvedic medicine that boosts cognitive function and improves attention span, focus and memory.
Ashwagandha is widely used in Ayurveda for its immunity enhancing properties. It also helps to improve strength and stamina and boost energy levels.
Vitamins B12 supports formation of red blood cells, neurological function, and development of DNA.
Vitamin D3 enables the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and contributes to the development of healthy bones and teeth.
Proliva Active Kids is available in Rich Chocolate & Mango flavours
PROLIVA ACTIVE KIDS
53% complete protein from milk and whey
- Contains whey for a quick protein boost.
- Contains casein from milk protein for steady protein nourishment.
- All natural and vegetarian nutrition with no additives or added sugar.
- Contains all the Essential Amino Acids – 3.8g EAA per serving
- Rich source of Branched Chain Amino Acids – 1.8g BCAA per serving
- Contains DHA for brain development.
- Contains 1g of freeze dried bovine colostrum per serving with immunoglobin content standardized to 25%.
- Contains 75mg per serving of 95% strength curcumin, providing all round immunity.
- Contains Vitamins B12 and D3, two vital growth vitamins.
- Fortified with Ashwagandha and Brahmi for improved growth and development.
The Proliva Edge:
Considering your child has weight of 20 Kg and taking 1.2 g protein for every Kg of body weight, total requirement comes to around 24 g proteins everyday. When you provide one serving of Proliva Active Kids with 200 ml to your child, you are providing average 8 g proteins from Proliva Active Kids and around 6 g proteins from Milk, i.e. total 14 g proteins within one shot in the morning itself. Further, with required amount of complex carbs, Colostrum, Curcumin, DHA, Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Vitamin D/3 and Vitamin B/12, your all worries about physical growth, mental growth and immunity gets addressed and later, you are less bothered about what nutrition your child is getting for rest of the day. Therefore, Proliva Active Kids is the best supplement available for growth and immunity of children.
Proliva Active Kids does not contain added sugars. Further since it contains components like Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Colostrum, Curcumin, etc., to make the drink tastier, you may add sugar or honey to taste in chilled milk and shake well in a shaker. We have also developed a recipe booklet to make tastier and yummier shakes and snacks by adding fruits, dry-fruits, etc. out of Proliva Active Kids, which is available with Proliva products as well as on link: www.nutrisattva.com/book2.pdf
· Customised products addressing specific functionalities
· Designed as per Indian Dietary Habits and deficiencies
· Highest proportion of proteins in all its products
· All Natural – Proliva products do not contain added sugars, sweeteners, preservatives, additives, chemicals or hormones.
· 100% vegetarian – All Proliva products are 100% certified vegetarian with its milk based proteins derived from grass-fed cows and all other ingredients also derived from vegetarian sources.
· Affordable – Proliva products come in affordable monthly packs.